Pilot’s are advised that Runway 27L/09R and Runway 02/20 will be closed from 17th September 2012 to accommodate some runway improvement works, including the re-grading of an area where the two runways intersect.
The re-opening of the runways will be subject to weather conditions and the length of time for the ground to become re-established.
As required, works will be marked with red/white marker boards.
When using Runway 27R/09L, pilots should ensure they correctly identify the runway to be used. The Duty FISO may issue specific instructions regarding vacating the runway after landing.
Pilots should ensure that they refer to the Computer ATIS display available in the Control Tower Reception, Flying Schools or online at www.cityairportandheliport.com/atis for details of any special procedures or restrictions.
For additional information please contact the Airport Duty Manager.
- Runway Picking Event September 13, 2015
- Landing Competition September 11, 2015
- North West Air Ambulance Charity Auction September 10, 2015
- Newly extended runway to open to air traffic September 6, 2015
- Fuel Price Changes September 1, 2015
- City Airport welcomes Manchester Aviation Art Society August 21, 2015
- Fuel Price Changes August 3, 2015
- Vacancies July 29, 2015