Pilot’s are advised that Runway 27L/09R and Runway 02/20 will be closed from 17th September 2012 to accommodate some runway improvement works, including the re-grading of an area where the two runways intersect.
The re-opening of the runways will be subject to weather conditions and the length of time for the ground to become re-established.
As required, works will be marked with red/white marker boards.
When using Runway 27R/09L, pilots should ensure they correctly identify the runway to be used. The Duty FISO may issue specific instructions regarding vacating the runway after landing.
Pilots should ensure that they refer to the Computer ATIS display available in the Control Tower Reception, Flying Schools or online at www.cityairportandheliport.com/atis for details of any special procedures or restrictions.
For additional information please contact the Airport Duty Manager.
- Airfield cafe / bar renamed January 20, 2015
- Fuel price reductions January 6, 2015
- Part Time Job Vacancy December 19, 2014
- The Airfield Lodge December 13, 2014
- Christmas and New Year Airfield Operating Hours December 12, 2014
- Customer Survey December 2, 2014
- Avgas & UL91 – Pay at Pump fuelling from 1st December November 23, 2014
- City Airport supports Key103’s Mission Christmas Appeal November 16, 2014