Pilot’s are advised that Runway 27L/09R and Runway 02/20 will be closed from 17th September 2012 to accommodate some runway improvement works, including the re-grading of an area where the two runways intersect.
The re-opening of the runways will be subject to weather conditions and the length of time for the ground to become re-established.
As required, works will be marked with red/white marker boards.
When using Runway 27R/09L, pilots should ensure they correctly identify the runway to be used. The Duty FISO may issue specific instructions regarding vacating the runway after landing.
Pilots should ensure that they refer to the Computer ATIS display available in the Control Tower Reception, Flying Schools or online at www.cityairportandheliport.com/atis for details of any special procedures or restrictions.
For additional information please contact the Airport Duty Manager.
- Flight Safety Evening – 14th October September 15, 2014
- North West Air Ambulance move to City Heliport September 13, 2014
- £5,000 Donated to North West Air Ambulance Charity September 9, 2014
- Fuel Price Changes September 9, 2014
- Fuel Price Changes September 3, 2014
- City Airport Duty Manager and NWAA Paramedic to run Great North Run for North West Air Ambulance Charity! August 31, 2014
- Repair Work on Runway 27R/09L and 02/20 Intersection August 13, 2014
- Hawarden Airport seeks feedback on Radio Mandatory Zone Proposal August 9, 2014