Pilot’s are advised that Runway 27L/09R and Runway 02/20 will be closed from 17th September 2012 to accommodate some runway improvement works, including the re-grading of an area where the two runways intersect.
The re-opening of the runways will be subject to weather conditions and the length of time for the ground to become re-established.
As required, works will be marked with red/white marker boards.
When using Runway 27R/09L, pilots should ensure they correctly identify the runway to be used. The Duty FISO may issue specific instructions regarding vacating the runway after landing.
Pilots should ensure that they refer to the Computer ATIS display available in the Control Tower Reception, Flying Schools or online at www.cityairportandheliport.com/atis for details of any special procedures or restrictions.
For additional information please contact the Airport Duty Manager.
- A day in the life of our RFFS and Airfield Operations Team October 30, 2014
- Amended Airfield Operating Hours from Sunday 26th October and a reminder about Clock Change October 25, 2014
- Runway 09R/27L and 09L/27R – Change in Runway Designations October 24, 2014
- Airport Emergency Exercise – Wednesday 15th October October 11, 2014
- Special Offer – Base your aircraft for FREE ! October 7, 2014
- Flight Safety Evening – 14th October September 15, 2014
- North West Air Ambulance move to City Heliport September 13, 2014
- £5,000 Donated to North West Air Ambulance Charity September 9, 2014