Pilot’s are advised that Runway 27L/09R and Runway 02/20 will be closed from 17th September 2012 to accommodate some runway improvement works, including the re-grading of an area where the two runways intersect.
The re-opening of the runways will be subject to weather conditions and the length of time for the ground to become re-established.
As required, works will be marked with red/white marker boards.
When using Runway 27R/09L, pilots should ensure they correctly identify the runway to be used. The Duty FISO may issue specific instructions regarding vacating the runway after landing.
Pilots should ensure that they refer to the Computer ATIS display available in the Control Tower Reception, Flying Schools or online at www.cityairportandheliport.com/atis for details of any special procedures or restrictions.
For additional information please contact the Airport Duty Manager.
- Fuel Price Changes April 2, 2015
- Revised charges, 1st April 2015 April 1, 2015
- City Airport Vacancies March 31, 2015
- City Airport and Heliport praised in UK Government’s General Aviation Strategy March 29, 2015
- City Airport and Heliport – Summer Opening Hours from Sunday 29th March March 22, 2015
- City Airport announces runway improvement and extension project March 21, 2015
- Fuel Price changes March 4, 2015
- Soul Music nights at Runway 26 Cafe Bar March 1, 2015