Pilot’s are advised that Runway 27L/09R and Runway 02/20 will be closed from 17th September 2012 to accommodate some runway improvement works, including the re-grading of an area where the two runways intersect.
The re-opening of the runways will be subject to weather conditions and the length of time for the ground to become re-established.
As required, works will be marked with red/white marker boards.
When using Runway 27R/09L, pilots should ensure they correctly identify the runway to be used. The Duty FISO may issue specific instructions regarding vacating the runway after landing.
Pilots should ensure that they refer to the Computer ATIS display available in the Control Tower Reception, Flying Schools or online at www.cityairportandheliport.com/atis for details of any special procedures or restrictions.
For additional information please contact the Airport Duty Manager.
- Additional Fly-In & RAF BBMF Lancaster Bomber Flypast – Sunday 10th August July 26, 2014
- Hong Kong Firefighters visit City Airport July 11, 2014
- Fuel Price Changes July 2, 2014
- Family Fun Day 2014 Photo Competition Winner announced July 1, 2014
- Win Free Entry for you and your family to our Family Fun Day on Sunday 13th July ! June 15, 2014
- Restrictions of Flying for UK stages of the Tour De France 2014 – Sunday 6th July June 15, 2014
- Fuel Price changes June 10, 2014
- M60 / M62 ‘Smart Motorway’ Scheme June 5, 2014