Pilot’s are advised that Runway 27L/09R and Runway 02/20 will be closed from 17th September 2012 to accommodate some runway improvement works, including the re-grading of an area where the two runways intersect.
The re-opening of the runways will be subject to weather conditions and the length of time for the ground to become re-established.
As required, works will be marked with red/white marker boards.
When using Runway 27R/09L, pilots should ensure they correctly identify the runway to be used. The Duty FISO may issue specific instructions regarding vacating the runway after landing.
Pilots should ensure that they refer to the Computer ATIS display available in the Control Tower Reception, Flying Schools or online at www.cityairportandheliport.com/atis for details of any special procedures or restrictions.
For additional information please contact the Airport Duty Manager.
- Fuel Price Changes February 3, 2016
- Fuel Price Changes January 7, 2016
- Roadworks on A57 Liverpool Road January 3, 2016
- Fuel Price Changes December 1, 2015
- Helicopter Hangarage November 20, 2015
- Amended Airfield Operating Hours from Sunday 26th October and a reminder about Clock Change October 24, 2015
- Vulcan Farewell Tour October 6, 2015
- Runway Picking Event September 13, 2015